An orthodontic treatment is used to straighten crooked teeth and to align teeth properly, using solutions like braces, invisible aligners and retainers.
The treatment can be used for:
- Removal of dental crowding (or closing gaps)
- Alignment of the upper and lower dental arches
- Correction of the bite of the teeth
- Reducing the risks of damage to prominent teeth
- Enhancing your dental aesthetics
- Accommodating impacted, unerupted or displaced teeth
- Preparation for advanced dental treatment, such as crowns, bridges or dental implants
- Reversing drifting of teeth in older patients who have suffered from advanced gum disease
Orthodontic treatment times can vary, going from a few months to a few years, based on the type of case.
At Sunface Medical Center, our qualified dentists start with a specialised consultation where they examine your teeth and give you a recommended treatment plan.
All our Orthodontic treatments are performed by highly qualified and professional dentists, and we offer competitive, affordable orthodontic treatment options.
Make an Enquiry
Make an appointment