Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
A nose job, also known as rhinoplasty, is a surgical procedure that is performed to alter the shape of the nose for either medical or cosmetic purposes.
Apart from making your nose look more symmetrical, rhinoplasty is also advised if you have breathing problems, or a broken nose.
Rhinoplasty can be performed using two methods:
- Open rhinoplasty – the incision is made on the external side of your nose to give more access to your nose and cartilage.
- Closed rhinoplasty – scar free rhinoplasty where we access your nose from inside and make an incision there. There isl ess access to nasal areas, cartilage etc but there will be no scar.
Reduction rhinoplasty reduces the size of the nose. With this type of rhinoplasty, you can opt for reducing the size of your nose or you can ask your surgeon to make specific areas of nose smaller like the hump, tip, bump etc. Our surgeon will remove bone/cartilage to achieve the results you desire shape/size.
Augmentation rhinoplasty enlarges a nose that is too small. It is used to increase the size of the nose or increase the size of specific areas of the nose. With augmentation rhinoplasty, our surgeon can increase the height of your nose bridge or increase the projection of your nasal tip to give your nose a more beautiful look. A bone, implants or other registered & well-tolerated materials will be used for the additional framework.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
Dr. Farzin is a celebrity specialist with a following in both Iran and Dubai. He has presented over 70 lectures at national and international conferences, and has published a number of books on Oral, Maxillofacial Surgery.
He specializes in facial surgery including hard tissue and soft tissue correction procedures, eyelid surgeries, nose surgeries, injectables and anti-wrinkle treatments and more.
Other certifications and degrees from:
- Maxillofacial reconstruction and esthetic procedures, Germany
- Bone replacement alternative medicine, Paris
- Period (SIS Sinus Implant Stabilizer), Germany
- German Implantology Course
- Facial esthetic surgery at Victor Babes University, Romania
- Implantology, Dubai
Make an appointment