Lipofilling Fat Transfer (for AED 5,999)
✔ Award-winning American Board certified surgeon
✔ Eliminate unwanted fat from certain areas (like belly or thighs)
✔ Move it to areas you want to enhance (like the face, breast or buttocks)
✔ No longer have to rely on unnatural chemical fillers for enhancements
One of the most popular surgical procedures is Lipofilling or Fat Transfer in Dubai.
Sometimes also known as fat grafting, this procedure allows fat cells to be transferred from one part of the body to another.
Fat Transfer, or Lipofilling, can be used to:
- Add volume to certain areas of the body, like breasts or buttocks
- Reduce deep facial scars that are caused by acne
- Improve facial deformities like hemifacial atrophy
- Plump sunken or sagging areas of the face, like cheeks or eyes
Fat grafting can be used for:
- Breast augmentation
- Buttock augmentation
- Hip enlargement
- Hand rejuvenation
- Body contouring and shaping
- Face rejuvenation
It’s commonly used as the most preferred method to get the perfect Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai.
The process will require you to stay overnight at the center and mild painkillers will have to be used by you. The side effects only relate to mild pain being experienced for up to a week after the procedure.
At Sunface Medical Center, we offer lipofilling or fat transfer in Dubai at affordable costs with qualified and experienced surgeons.
You can now book for a special price of AED 5,999 only!
We also have easy payment plan options with major banks in UAE.
Dr. Seyed’s ability in patient care and treatment was awarded by Her Highness Sheikha Moza Al Maktom
Board certified from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Other certifications and degrees from:
- Tehran University of Medical Science, Iran
- Esthetic Academy, France
- Medicap, Italy
- Dermo Aroma, Italy
- Iranian Association of General Surgeon, Iran
- PARIZ Institute of Cosmetic and Skin Care, Iran