At Sunface, we have surgical(Blepharoplasty) as well as non surgical eyelid lifting(Laser eyelid lift)
What is Plasmage Laser Eyelid Lifting?
This procedure is less expensive than surgical options and requires no anesthesia, making it incredibly safe while delivering the same results. The treatment uses a device that produces a tiny plasma flash to the skin in a micro-mm sized point. This superficial point sublimates the skin in its immediate vicinity – which reduces the excess skin, tightening the lid / under eye area. Click here to know more about the non surgical eyelift treatment.
Starting at just 2499 AED only
What is Blepharoplasty?
Our eyelids sometimes tend to stretch and the muscles supporting them weaken. As a result, excess skin and fat gather around the eyes making it saggy and folded. Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids. It helps to remove excess skin and fat from the eye area.
Different Procedures of Blepharoplasty:
Upper blepharoplasty or upper eyelids tightening – Removing excess skin that creates an additional fold between the eyelashes and the eyebrows
Lower blepharoplasty or lower eyelids tightening – Removing wrinkles or bulges and bags located directly under the eyes
Surgical eyebrow lifting – Tightening skin above the eyebrows to elevate the eyebrows position and give a lifting effect
Starting at 5999AED only
Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty can be used for?
- Wrinkles on the lower lid
- Sagging skin and folds on the eyelids
- Hooded upper eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Puffy eyelids
Benefits of Blepharoplasty:
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Restores a youthful look
- Opens up the eyes from droopy to “wide open” eyes
- Results are immediate & long-lasting (almost permanent)
- No scarring anywhere around the eyes post surgery.
- Eliminates eye bags and dark circles
- Achieves a firmer looking face and more attractive profile.
Things to know:
- No downtime – you can go home on the same day of the surgery and directly return to your regular activities
- It takes approximately 1 hour for each eyelid depending on the degree of correction to be made.
Cat Eyes Non-Surgery starting at 4899 AED
Now you can pay in monthly installments too!
General and Cosmetic Surgeon for over 10 years experience in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery. Graduate with honors from Shiraz University of Medical Science, in the specialty of surgery.
Make an appointment