If you’re one of the many people who would like more even, well-spaced teeth but are concerned about visible braces, wires and other orthodontic aids, Invisalign could be the perfect alternative. Invisalign invisible braces provide the results you could expect from traditional braces, but are made of transparent plastic. This means they’re virtually undetectable when you wear them.
If you’re considering Invisalign, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
– Clear plastic trays mean that Invisalign usually goes unnoticed once in position. There are no wires or bars.
– Invisalign can be removed to perform dental hygiene tasks, in comparison with braces, which are fixed into position.
– The lack of wires make Invisalign aligners less likely to rub gums or the inside of the mouth, making them more comfortable to wear.
– As Invisalign starts to work, you can expect to enjoy advantages such as: better aligned teeth, a better bite, improved jaw alignment, and a reduction in irregular wear on the tooth surface, as the teeth will have been guided into a better position.
– Less chance of bad breath or gum disease: fixed braces can make appropriate dental hygiene difficult. This can lead to an unwanted build-up of plaque, potentially resulting in bad breath, gum disease and tooth decay.
– The ability to improve the look of your teeth discreetly: Some adults may not want to advertise the fact that they are investing in orthodontic treatment, and Invisalign is a good choice to improve your smile without drawing attention to the fact that you’re doing so.
All these benefits make Invisalign a popular option.
If you feel that Invisalign clear aligners could be the solution to your dental concerns, the first thing to do is to talk to one of our experts. We are able to provide the necessary information and assessment you need before fitting Invisalign invisible braces. Each set of Invisalign are made individually, ensuring you end up with braces that fit comfortably.
Would you like to know more about the benefits of clear aligners or invisible braces? Our experts at Sunface Medical Center are on hand to answer your queries. Call us on 04 433 2346 find out more, or book our Invisalign treatment here.